Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Catalina Chicken.

We had nothing to cook for dinner.

We had chicken.

We had salad dressing.

I googled Catalina Chicken. Found lots of recipes. Threw a few together and made my own.

Here you go.

1. Season boneless, skinless chicken breasts with garlic salt and cracked black pepper.

2. Place 2 Tbsp. of oil into pan. Cook chicken for 4 minutes on each side.

3. Place chicken breasts in a casserole dish.


4. In a separate bowl mix together 1/2 cup Catalina dressing and 1/2 packet of French Onion Soup mix.


5. Pour Catalina mixture over top of chicken breasts.


6. Cook on 350 until chicken is cooked through. {It only took my three chicken breasts about 15-20 minutes.}

I forgot to take a picture of the actual finished product. Here is a partial view. We had chicken, mac & cheese {staple at our house}, asparagus, and crescent rolls. You can see everything here except the asparagus. Caroline and Ryan fought over it and ate every last one. Weirdos.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Woman, you have way too much time on your hands, stop being so damn Susie-homemaker like, you are making me look bad! I am so impressed, I will have to try these! You go on cooking with your bad self. One day soon you must teach me how to be so productive with two children, I have yet to master that one!